StoreSuite NX Shopping Cart
StoreSuite NX is shopping cart software designed for small and medium businesses looking to sell anything online. It’s easy-to-use, easy to customize and has more features than any other commercially available shopping cart software.
I use ArticleLive NX for several websites, including this one for years now. I have been impressed since day one. Interspire is constantly developing their products. The New features just keep getting better! I love ArticleLive NX and know StoreSuite NX will be even more impressive!
The StoreSuite shopping cart software is still under development, however it already boasts a number of unique and interesting features:
- Built-in SendStudio integration. NEW! Collect the email addresses of your customers and web site visitors from your StoreSuite-powered website and have them automatically saved into your copy of SendStudio.
- Drag & drop design mode. NEW! Re-arrange your entire store by dragging and dropping panels where you want them. Right click to edit the HTML of a panel or stylesheet, all in real time. Watch demo video.
- Integrates with all major shipping providers. NEW! StoreSuite integrates into most major shipping providers for live shipping quotes, including UPS, USPS, Canada Post, Australia Post, FedEx, Intershipper and more.
- 100% template driven layout. Choose from multiple professionally designed shopping site templates (which can be customized using drag & drop design mode) or build your own.
- Integrates with all major payment gateways. StoreSuite integrates into most major online credit card processing companies including PayPal, 2Checkout and Worldpay.
- Powerful inventory tracking system. StoreSuite includes the most advanced inventory tracking and management system available. For example, when a products inventory is below a certain level it can be removed from the site automatically.
- Sell physical and/or downloadable products. You can sell anything you like with StoreSuite, including physical products such as computers and books or even digital downloads (such as eBooks or documents) which are delivered to your customers instantly.
- Extensive use of “AJAX” technology. Where possible in the StoreSuite control panel, reloading a page to display data has been replaced with “instant access” to data using powerful client-side data retrieval techniques.